A selection of three pendants suspended on a delicate satellite chain
Labradorite's base colour is dark grey, but when it catches the light, flashes of iridescent colour appear and are thought to have the meaning of adventure.
* The natural colours of Labradorite vary from Azure Blue, Sea Green to a Golden Green.
If you have a stone colour preference, eg blue or green or golden then please add a note to your order
- Three pendants, Gem slice edged in silver
- Tiny star and crescent approx 8-10mm, sterling silver
- Satellite chain with lobster clasp, sterling silver
- Chain length 16", 18" or 24" Satellite Chain.
Decadorn branded gift box and stone meaning card
The semi-precious stones may have inclusions and clouds, adding to the uniqueness of each and every piece.
When not being worn, store your jewellery in the pouch or box that it came in. This will minimise the effects of sunlight and the environment. Please avoid all contact with water, body lotions, perfumes, sun creams, cleaning products and makeup as these may affect the plating.
Get 10% Off Your First Order
Join the newsletter
Sign up for 10% off your first order and to be the first to hear about new collections, sales and news.